Some business processes, equipment and activities are temperature or climate sensitive. These include IT servers, and those working in food preparation, the agricultural sector and the construction industry. This could mean that new equipment or ways of doing things are required in order to maintain productivity and business continuity.
- Extreme events can cause damage or disruption to some production processes.
- Hotter summers may impact IT equipment such as servers.
- Impacts on climate sensitive processes or equipment.
- Impacts on climate sensitive activities.
- Exceedance of limits set out in policies, procedures or contracts.